Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Anatomicshoes.com products and services are made available to you subject to the terms and conditions of sale set out below. By placing an order on anatomicshoes.com you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions.
Please read our terms and conditions below and make sure you check them regularly as we may make changes to our policies or services. Following a change in the terms and conditions your continued use of anatomicshoes.com will constitute your agreeing to the modified terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any changes please stop using anatomicshoes.com.
If you have any questions or comments about our terms and conditions or our website in general please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have any complaint regarding our products and services you should address it in writing to our Head Office at:
Anatomic Shoes Head Office Unit 1, Stadium Industrial Estate, Cradock Road, Bedfordshire, Luton, LU4 0JF, United Kingdom
Prices shown on our website are inclusive of VAT and exclusive of delivery charges. Every care is taken to display the correct prices on our website however we are unable to confirm the price of an item until your order is accepted by us (please see our Order Acceptance policy - below).
Pricing is subject to change without notice.
Prices shown on our website are in pounds sterling and are inclusive of VAT.
Payment can be made by the following major credit and debit cards only: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Delta and Solo. All credit and debit cardholders are subject to authorisation and validation checks by the card issuer. Anatomicshoes.com will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery if your card issuer refuses to authorise payment. We will need confirmation of payment before sending your order.
You must agree that all the information you give to us is accurate and the credit or debit card you are using belongs to you.
If you are ordering from outside the United Kingdom your credit or debit card will be chaged in pounds sterling (GBP). This amount will be converted to your local currency by your card issuer bank. The amount that you will be charged depends on the bank's exchange rate on the day when the charge is made.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. All orders must be placed for personal use and not for resale.
When you place an order with anatomicshoes.com we follow the procedure below:
- You confirm your order by pressing the Submit button at the end of the checkout process.
- If your card is authorised by the card issuer we take payment as soon as you confirm your order to us.
- We send you an email to confirm the details of your order; this email does not constitute acceptance of your order by us.
- If we discover a reason why we cannot fulfil your order after we have acknowledged it via email we will cancel your order in full or in part and advise you via email, text or telephone. We will refund any payment made if we need to cancel your order.
- We reserve the right not to accept your order if the product you have ordered is not available from stock, if we are not able to obtain authorisation from your card issuer, if we do not deliver to your area, if you order commercial quantities or if we identify a pricing or a product description error.
- Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract between you and us will take place when we despatch the order to you unless we have notified you that we do not accept the order or you have cancelled it.
DELIVERY TO THE UK (MAINLAND)
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- Express Delivery: Next working day (Delivery is excluded on UK Public Holidays)
UK delivery is through Royal Mail, Hermes, DPD or Yodel and is available Monday to Friday only (Please note that we are unable to delivered to PO Boxes).
DELIVERY TO THE REST OF THE WORLD
- Consult specific information at www.anatomicshoes.com/international-delivery
Postage is charged per order; we will charge you once for delivery regardless of the quantity of your order even if we need to ship your items separately.
Postage costs will not be refunded in the event of an item being returned unless you are returning faulty items or an incorrect item sent to you.
Any time or date given for delivery will be an estimate only and time for delivery will not be made of the essence by notice. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss caused by delay in delivery. We will deliver the items covered by your order within a maximum of 30 days beginning the day after you place your order.
Import Duties and Taxes
Please note that all orders delivered outside the UK and the European Union may be subject to import duties and taxes. These are imposed by the importing country at the time the shipment arrives to your country. We have no control over these charges, please contact your local customs office for further information. All applicable duties, fees and any additional charges for customs clearance are the customer's responsibility.
Cancelling Your Order
If for any reason you are not happy with your items you may cancel the agreement between us within 7 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive your items.
If you wish to cancel your order you must notify us in writing and return the items to us and we will issue you a full refund within 30 days of our receiving the items back.
If we do not receive the cancelled item(s) back we may arrange for them to be collected at your expense from your residence.
Promotional Offers and Sales
Please note that only one promotional offer can be used per single order. Promotions only apply to full price products; a promotional offer will not apply to products offered in a sale.
Prices displayed on our website already include any reductions in price. We are unable to adjust the price of any item bought at a higher price before a sale or promotion took place.
Gift Cards can only be used at www.anatomicshoes.com
If you are purchasing a gift card as a present, please review the email address you enter – The gift card will be sent via email directly at the time of purchase to the sender and the recipient (in case that email is provided). Be careful to include your email address into recipient’s inbox, it is your responsibility to do so and we can’t be held responsible if a gift card is used by someone other than your recipient if the email address entered is incorrect.
We can’t take responsibility for any gift cards that are lost or used by someone other than your recipient after delivery.
We can’t take responsibility if a gift card cannot be delivered because of spam filters, firewalls, the capacity of the recipient’s mailbox or any other factors outside of Anatomic LTD’s control.
In addition, we can’t accept any responsibility for stolen, lost or deleted gift cards. Make sure your recipient or yourself received and kept the gift card safe.
Gift cards are valid for 365 days from the date of purchase, can’t be topped up and can be used across multiple orders. After 365 days, any remaining balance will be cancelled.
Gift cards cannot be refunded.
If the value of your purchase is less than the value of the gift card, your spent will be deducted and the remaining balance can be redeemed when you next make a purchase. If your order exceeds the value of the gift card, you can pay the remaining balance using another payment method.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
The competitions that we run online through anatomicshoes.com are subject to the following rules (unless otherwise specified):
- Competitions are open to participants aged 18 and over only.
- Entry into the competitions are on acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- When entering the competitions, you will receive one (1) entry into the competition. One person may only receive one (1) entry into the competition any further entries will be disregarded
- Prizes are not transferable. No cash alternative will be offered
- Winners will be selected at random and will be notified within 5 days of the closing date of the competition by email, using the details entered on the survey form. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, or does not respond within five (5) days, such potential winner shall forfeit any and all rights to the prize and an alternate potential winner will be selected.
- When submitting your competition entry, you will be required to give us your first name, last name & email address. We will use this information to operate this competition (including checking your eligibility to enter it), but for no other purposes. We will not keep this information for longer than is necessary for the operation of the competition.
- Anatomic Shoes takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- Anatomic Shoes will only accept legitimate email addresses.
- The Competition is not open to employees of Anatomic Shoes, their family members or anyone else connected with the competition.
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entries received after the specified closing date will not be entered into the running.
- Anatomic Shoes accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize.
- The Promotion will be governed by English law.
Legal statement on Returns
You can return any unwanted product within 30 days of receipt. We only accept returns which are unworn and in a resaleable condition with the complete original packaging, unless the items are faulty. We reserve the right to refuse a return if it is obvious that it has been worn.
The postage costs associated with returning a product are the customer’s responsibility. We cannot be held responsible for any returns lost in transit therefore it is recommended to keep proof of postage.
Refunds will be made within 30 days to the credit or debit card used for the original transaction. Exchanges may take up to 10 working days. Anatomicshoes.com will send you your first exchange via free delivery.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
You are responsible for the following:
- The privacy of your account and password and for prevention of unauthorised access to your account;
- All activities that occur under your account or password; and
- Maintenance of the confidentiality of your password.
You must inform us immediately if you discover or have reason to believe that your password is no longer secure or if it is being applied, or at risk of being applied, in an unauthorised manner.
The agreement between us is concluded in England and it is governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and subject to the jurisdiction of English courts. These terms and conditions together with any policies posted on our website set out the whole of the agreement between us. Nothing said by a person or on our behalf should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions.
No term of this agreement shall be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person that is not a party to it.
Although every care has been taken to display colours and describe items accurately we cannot guarantee that descriptions, colours or any other content is accurate, error-free or complete.
We make every effort to ensure all prices, descriptions and details listed on the website are correct at the time when the information is placed in the system however we are unable to confirm the price of an item until your order is accepted by us (please see our Order Acceptance policy)
Copyright, trademarks and all intellectual property rights in all material posted on this website belong to Anatomic Limited and is protected by English and international copyright, authors' rights and database right laws. You may not extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without Anatomic Limited’s express written consent. It is prohibited to reproduce, modify, copy, transmit or redistribute any of the content described above and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
“AnatomicShoes.com”, “Anatomic”, “Anatomic & Co.” or “Anatomic Prime “and other marks indicated on our website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Anatomic Limited in England, the European Union and/or other jurisdictions. Anatomic Limited’s graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are the trademarks or trade dress of Anatomic Limited and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not the property of Anatomic Limited, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Anatomic Limited.
Anatomic Limited (Anatomic Shoes)
4th Floor – 7/10 Chandos Street
Registered Number: 11427972 VAT number: GB298690631